It is our policy to maintain a well regulated public facility, operated with an emphasis on the safety and good conduct of our patrons. Our rules and regulations are firmly and fairly enforced. Because of the normal risk of maintaining balance on skates, and the probability of occasional contact between skaters, accidents can and do happen. You must voluntarily assume the risk of injury when you skate. As well, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
By entering our building, you agree to abide by all rules and regulations.
- Toe stops or dance plugs are required for skates with this option.
- To prevent damage to our floor, personal skates are subject to inspection.
Be prepared to rent if your skates are dirty or damaged.
- All food and drinks must remain in snack bar area.
- No outside food is allowed unless you have reserved one of our party rooms.
- No gum-chewing by anyone.
- No smoking on the premises, indoors or out.
- No intoxication of any kind.
- No profanity.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed on the premises
- Anyone who does not practice safe skating may be asked to leave.
- No pushing, tripping or playing tag.
- No skating faster than the average flow of traffic in a manner hazardous to other skaters.
- No foreign objects on the skating floor.
- No squatting except during a designated special skate.
- No stopping along the wall. Skaters must attempt to keep moving at all times.
- No eating or drinking on or near the skating floor.
- No sitting on or climbing over any wall surrounding the skating floor.
- Jumps, spins, or dancing are to be kept to the center of the floor, and are at the discretion of management.
- Children cannot be carried by anyone wearing skates.
- We do not allow off skate dancing or walking on our skate floor (unless during a game or activity hosted by the DJ)
- Neatness and cleanliness of all patrons is required. No clothing that could be considered distasteful to our family environment will be allowed.
- No bare feet. Socks are required for skate rental.
- Helmets are permitted.
- No loose clothing that might get caught in the wheels, or trip the skater.
- No bandanas.
The best time to learn to skate or have small children at the rink is during weekday skating sessions and daytime hours. There are fewer skaters on the floor at these times. We do have skate floor patrols to help you keep an eye on your little ones.
No, parents are welcome to come in and supervise their children free of charge. The only exception is the $1 Monday evening session; all entrants must pay admission for this session.
Please see here. You may be eligible for a discount with groups of 20 or more.
Please see here for any current specials. The Monday evening session is $1 admission. Large groups may be eligible for an admission discount, as described here. Products available in the Skate Shop are often discounted, and buyers may receive free admission passes with their purchase. Our Extreme Party package will also include a number of free admission passes. Please visit our Facebook page for special deals Facebook Page.
We accept cash and Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX. Sorry, no checks.
Skates & Rink
We offer two styles of quad skates, as well as inlines. Available sizes begin at a toddler 8 and extend to men's 16. Full sizes only, no half sizes.
Sorry, because Heelys do not have wheels in the front and back and are not intended for "roller skating," they are not permitted.
Generally, we play popular Top 40 music. We can only take requests for music suitable for all ages. This is to say, no foul langage or questionable subjects. We have a wide range of customers and do not want to offend anyone or set a bad example.
We have a separate practice rink for parents to walk with minors. When the practice rink is closed, parents with children may walk on the main rink, but only in the center of the floor between the cones. Other skaters may not walk. Unfortunately, wheelchairs are not allowed the skating floor.
Many sessions have a variety of special skates: All-Skate, Backwards, Couples. We also host races among the various age groups and games.
Yes, on the separate practice rink. If the practice rink is closed, you may walk with your child on the center section of the main rink between the cones.
We offer lessons through affiliates. One is listed here. Speed skating lessons are also available.
Yes! A partial list of concessions ia available here.
Yes, and the password for our wireless network is 'allamerican', no quotes. Enjoy our free Wifi!
Most games are between $0.25 and $0.75 per play.
We carry many major roller skates and boots and have most sizes in our shop or warehouse. If not, we will order and have them in a timely manner.
We have televisions set up in our snack area for the enjoyment of our parents and non-skaters.
That depends on the party package. Details are here
Balloons are fine, though we don't have a safe place for pinatas.. The general rule for food is that no outside food is allowed but cake and cupcakes with a party pacakge. We also ask no confetti or silly string may be brought into the facility.
Call us at (770) 469-9775. You can talk to our staff or leave a message and we will quickly get back to you.
At any time during normal opening hours!
No, no outside food or drink may be brought into the facility.
We do rent out the rink during our closed times. For more information on pricing and availability contact a member of our staff.
Sorry, no. Once a party was booked there are no refunds.
5400 Bermuda Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30087-3567
Phones will be staffed during regular business hours.